Working with us
NCN Health Service is a rural public health service with 3 campuses at Nathalia, Cobram & Numurkah, located approximately 2.5 hours from Melbourne. NCN Health employs approximately 550 staff in various departments.
Click on the links below to see what exciting opportunity NCN Health offers:
What career opportunities are available at nCN health?
- Aged Care
- Acute Care
- Primary Health (Counselling, Diabetes Education, Dietetics, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Community Midwifery, Health Promotion, District Nursing, Palliative Care, Intake)
- Business Services (including management, food services, maintenance, supply, finance, administration, payroll and environmental services).
what benefits are available at nCN health? as an employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- supportive and team focused work environments
- employee assistance program
- active social club
- staff assistance fund
- staff health and well-being program
- staff dining room offering free fruit, biscuits, tea, coffee and milo
- corporate uniform
- free on-site car parking
- Study leave and professional development leave and opportunities
- paid maternity and paternity leave
- salary packaging including meals and entertainment, novated leasing and accommodation benefits
- opportunities to work across multiple areas
- modern and state of the art facilities