Working with us
Numurkah District Health Service (NDHS) is a rural public health service located approximately 2.5 hours from Melbourne. NDHS employs approximately 210 staff in various departments.
Click on the links below to see what exciting opportunity NDHS offers:
What career opportunities are available at numurkah district health service?
- Aged Care
- Acute Care
- Primary Health (Counselling, Diabetes Education, Dietetics, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Community Midwifery, Health Promotion, District Nursing, Palliative Care, Intake)
- Business Services (including management, food services, maintenance, supply, finance, administration, payroll and environmental services).
what benefits are available at numurkah district health service? as an employee of ndhs, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- supportive and team focused work environments
- employee assistance program
- active social club
- staff assistance fund
- staff health and well-being program
- staff dining room offering free fruit, biscuits, tea, coffee and milo
- corporate uniform
- free on-site car parking
- Study leave and professional development leave and opportunities
- paid maternity and paternity leave
- salary packaging including meals and entertainment, novated leasing and accommodation benefits
- opportunities to work across multiple areas
- modern and state of the art facilities