To be recognised as a leader in rural health and community services.
To deliver through innovation, collaborative partnerships and resources effectiveness, services that provide for the health and well-being of the individual and the community.
We value that all individuals have the right to be supported in a way that maintains privacy, dignity and safety. We, as individual employees, commit to showing respect to all people and their roles within this organisation, our community or for any other person who comes in contact with Numurkah District Health Service.
We will be honest, open and dependable.
We will show empathy at all times on an emotional, physical, spiritual and cultural level.
We will be accountable for our own actions and behaviors. We will fulfill our role as employees of Numurkah District Health Service and in accordance with the Victorian Public Sector Commission Code of Conduct for public sector employees. We have a responsibility to provide a learning environment and we are responsible for our own development and learning.
To achieve a healthy organisation, NDHS expects the following behaviour:
- We are honest and open at all times.
- We are accountable for our own actions (behaviours).
- We work collaboratively with a team approach.
- We acknowledge everyone has the right to be treated with respect and fairness.
- We respond to our roles and responsibilities with commitment, efficiency and in an appropriate time frame.
- We consider environmental factors in our work practice.
- We provide excellent customer service through responsiveness and effective communication.