NCN Workplace Trainer and Careers Advisor
Position: NCN Workplace Trainer and Careers Advisor
Location: Across NCN
Hours/EFT: 0.8 EFT
Status: Permanent Part Time
Classification/Grade: HS3 (Grade 3) - $37.67 p/hr
NCN Health has an exciting opportunity available in our People & Culture Department as a Workplace Trainer. This position is will work across all three campuses.
The Workplace Trainer and Careers Advisor will be responsible for providing essential training and assessment activities for employees covered by the Victorian Public Health Sector (Health and Allied Services, Manager and Administrative Workers) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020. The role will be expected to work across three campus’s Nathalia, Cobram and Numurkah.
Nathalia – 2 days per fortnight
Cobram – 3 days per fortnight
Numurkah – 3 day per fortnight
(or as negotiated and directed by Director and Manger of People and Culture)
The Workplace Trainer and Careers Advisor will provide guidance to employees to support them in progressing through opportunities in line with their chosen career path. This will include assistance with the onboarding process and orientation to roles.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
· Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment
· Satisfactory Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment
· A current Victorian driver’s licence
· Immunisation in accordance with Category C (see infection control details below)
· Commitment to the NCN Health Values.
· TAE40110: Certificate IV Training and Assessment, or equivalent, or the ability to obtain such within 12 months.
· Demonstrated experience in the delivery of training to large groups in an adult learning environment, including scheduling, marketing, coordination and evaluation.
· High level computer skills including demonstrated experience in the use of Learning Management Systems.
· Ability to work independently, proactively and to demonstrate flexibility in providing initiatives, advice and support.
· Embraces diversity and demonstrates strong empathy and cultural awareness
· Well-developed presentation, communication and consultation skills
· Strong attention to detail, ability to establish new processes and translate concepts into desired outputs. A commitment to continuous improvement
· High level administrative, organisational and problem-solving skills
· Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Education (or related discipline) would be an advantage
· Experience working in the public health sector, or a related industry
Nicole Cason, Director People & Culture (03) 5862 0555
For a copy of the position description please click here.
Must address the key selection criteria, include application letter, resume, complete an application for employment form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Manager of People and Culture
PO Box 252, Cobram VIC 3644
5pm, Sunday 17th November 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!