Hours/EFT: 32 hours per fortnight (0.4 EFT)
Status: 6 Months Fixed Term
Numurkah District Health Service has an exciting opportunity available within our Quality team for a suitably qualified Evaluation Coordinator.
This position will build capacity for formal evaluation and research at Numurkah District Health Service. This will involve providing support for staff and students completing high level project evaluation, research, developing abstract submissions and submissions to academic journals and industry based publications. This position will provide a key contribution to the Moira Research and Evaluation Committee and maintain the organisation research and evaluation register.
Essential criteria includes:
- Current satisfactory police check (dated within the last 6 months)
- Current Working With Children Check for an Employee or willingness to obtain prior to commencing work
- Up to date Immunisation Status
- Relevant tertiary (Honours) qualification within a health discipline or Masters by research relevant to the role or demonstrated relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and training.
- Established and productive networks across the health sector
- A track record of project management including design, analysis and report writing
- Experience in rural health issues, clinical practice and/or applying evidence to health practice.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, ability to work in a team and the ability to follow through on administrative processes as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience and/or commitment to working in rural settings
Sarah Finlayson, Quality Systems Manager 0418 596 442
For a copy of the position description please click here
Must address the key selection criteria, include application letter, resume, complete an application for employment form and provide a minimum of 2 professional referees and submit an application to:
Director of People and Culture
O Box 128, Numurkah VIC 3636
5pm, Sunday 12th May 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and work in a supportive and team focused work environment.
If you want to make a difference, we encourage you to join our team!