If you would like more information about our facilities, we invite you to come in and speak with our friendly staff.
Residential aged care reception
Phone: (03) 5862 0451
In person: 2 Katamatite Road Numurkah (click for map)
The visitor car park is located on Katamatite Road.
What you need to do
- Contact Numurkah District Health Service on (03) 5862 0451 to speak with one of our facility managers.
- Complete a Residential Aged Care Combined Assets and Income Assessment form and send it to Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs as soon as possible.
- Arrange an Aged Care Assessment by contacting the Centre for Older Person's Health on (03) 5823 6000.
- Complete an Application for respite care or permanent entry to aged care homes.
- Complete an Enduring power of attorney appointment form and an Enduring power of attorney (medical treatment) form.
If you need any help or would like us to send you the forms mentioned above, please contact Aged Care Reception on (03) 5862 0451.
Do you have a concern?
If you have a concern about aged care, please go to the Australian Government Aged Care Complaints website.